We will protect personal information by building a system for protecting personal information and thoroughly recognizing the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts to protect it.
Article 1 What is personal information?
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information contained in such information. Refers to information that can identify a specific individual through , other descriptions, etc.
2. Among personal information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to things other than the "personal information" defined above, and includes services used, products purchased, pages viewed, history of advertisements, search keywords, etc. This refers to usage date and time, usage method, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the device, etc.
Article 2 How to acquire personal information
1.This service may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. . In addition, transaction records, including the user's personal information, and payment information made between users and business partners, etc., as well as payment information, may be used by our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as "partners"). "destination") etc.
2. This service provides information about users, including the services and software they have used, the products they have purchased, the history of pages and advertisements they have viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, and environment of use (if used through a mobile device, the device in question). communication status, various setting information for use), history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information, when using our services or our partner services, or when viewing pages We will obtain it when you view it.
Article 3 Purpose of acquiring and using personal information
The purposes for acquiring and using personal information in this service are as follows.
1.In order to allow customers to view and modify their own registered information and usage status, we collect registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used and products purchased, and the price for them. Purpose of displaying information about etc.
2. Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, email address, etc. to send notifications and products to customers, and to contact them as necessary.
3. Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and certified mail delivery results for identity verification.
4.In order to bill for the product, information regarding payment such as the name and quantity of the product purchased, the type, period, and number of services used, amount charged, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. Purpose of using
5.In order to make data input easier, the registered information may be displayed on the input screen or transferred to other services (including those provided by our partners) based on your instructions. purpose of
7.In order to respond to inquiries from customers, we collect information necessary to provide services to customers, such as information regarding inquiry content and billing, customer service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose of use
8. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 Management of personal information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, it is necessary to maintain security systems, develop management systems, and thoroughly train employees. We will take appropriate measures, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of personal information
1.If a customer requests disclosure of their personal information, we will disclose it to the customer without delay. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party.
- In cases where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- In cases where it would violate other laws and regulations.
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 Provision of personal information to third parties
1. Personal information received from customers will be appropriately managed and will not be provided to third parties without the customer's prior consent, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- It is necessary for a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person concerned may impede the execution of the affairs. If there is
- If the following matters have been announced or announced in advance:
- Purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this service entrusts all or part of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, please indicate that fact, the items of personal information that will be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the user, and If the person is notified in advance of the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is made easily aware of it.
Article 7 Security measures for personal information
This service takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We constantly collect information regarding the protection of personal information and strive to implement the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal information
1. If your personal information held by this service is incorrect, you can request correction or deletion of your personal information by following the procedures established by this service.
2. If this service receives a request from a customer in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the service will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the customer accordingly.
Article 9 Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
If a customer requests suspension of use or erasure of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") because the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was obtained illegally. We will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of your personal information and notify you accordingly. However, if it would be costly to suspend the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to do so, we will take alternative measures.
1.In this service, we will comply with Japanese laws and other norms applicable to personal information held.
Article 11 Personal information management officer
Someism LLC Toshitada Nakai
Article 12 Contact us
Address: 1-33-22-201 Yotsugi, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo 124-0012